Chapter 6 of “I’m Not Going to Do Something Like Break off Our Engagement” is going to be delayed 1-2 days.

I’ve been really busy this past week IRL with entrance exams for my master’s degree, so I didn’t finish the chapter yet, and I don’t want to release it in parts. I’ll try to have it done by tomorrow, or the day after at the latest.

For future reference, if I don’t manage to finish a chapter for some reason, would you guys prefer a late release or splitting up a chapter in two?

On a side note, next week’s release will come out Monday like normal. Sorry if anyone was looking forward to reading today’s chapter and see you in a day or two.

Posted by Thrax on 31/05/2021